The official Subaru dealers in Ukraine set us a task to develop a corporate website, which should match the corporate style and functional requirements of Subaru. We also needed to develop admin panel which should be easy to use. One of the main tasks was to ensure a high degree of protection, which should be resistant to break-ins and hacker attacks. The system should be flexible, which would allow further technical support. It was also necessary to ensure the correct operation of the same site on all mobile devices.
The customer has provided all the necessary materials (source site developed using ASP.NET). For the development of the new system, we decided to use CMS Drupal 7technology.
The customer wanted also to supplement the existing system with new functionality. Each model had to contain sections: "Configurations", "Interior", "Security", "Body", "Features", "Accessories", "Prices". We also had a task to develop a configuration and install the official broadcast channel Subaru Ukraine, using Youtube API. Integrate the "Dealers" section with Google Maps API v3. To filter, we used Google Geocoding API library. There should also be an ability to change the language on the site.
The following modules were also used: Panels, Features, Views, Get Locations, i18n WYSIWYG + CKEditor
- Communicating with the client, discussion and evaluation of technical specification, control of the tasks implementation carried out the curator of the project
- System development engaged Drupal programmer
- The designer was responsible for the development of creative site interface
- The tester checked website performance
- Content Manager was responsible for website content
For the development of this site, we needed 3 months. The end product fully met the technical requirements and was delivered to the customer on time. Now, we are providing the site technical support.